These days so much effort goes into securing good, affordable employee benefits that some employers forget that once they have lined up those benefits, they need to administer them. Yet that’s where things get especially complicated. Effective employee benefits administration is not for the weak-hearted. To do it right takes knowledge, diligence and keen attention to detail. To do it wrong means unnecessary costs and even potential lawsuits and litigation.
You don’t have to fight this battle alone. Call on a good partner. G&A Partners has a highly-skilled team of dedicated benefit administration specialists on staff to oversee your employee benefit plans and accurately and timely reconcile your benefit invoices. From online benefits enrollment to employee notifications to terminations and COBRA* administration, G&A Partners delivers a comprehensive turnkey administrative and reconciliation service – so while your employees are enjoying the benefits of employment, you’re not worrying about the hassles of benefits.
Employee Benefits Administration Services
- New Hire Enrollments – G&A Partners sends enrollment materials to eligible new hires and coordinates their enrollment in the plan options they elect.
- Terminations – When a worker terminates their employment, we timely execute the necessary steps to terminate the employee’s coverage so your company never incurs unnecessary carrying costs.
- COBRA Administration Services – G&A Partners manages COBRA activity from an employee’s initial enrollment, though any status and life event changes, and up until termination of their coverage.
- State Continuation Administration – G&A Partners can also oversee State Continuation activity involving status and life event changes through to termination of employment.
- HIPAA Compliance Services – G&A Partners will coordinate and distribute HIPAA initial rights notifications.
- Section 125 – G&A Partners provides its clients access to Section 125 benefits.
- Invoice Reconciliation – G&A Partners administers health benefit invoices, overseeing the payment and reconciliation of your invoices to ensure the appropriate collection of employee benefit contributions.
- 401(k) –G&A Partners not only offers clients access to a low cost, open architecture, no-load 401(k) plan, but our dedicated employee benefit specialists can also implement and administer your plan and serve as fiduciary for the plan if necessary.
To learn more about outsourcing your benefits administration, please call us at 800-253-8562 or fill out our contact form.