It’s Friday and I’m sure you are all ready to relax and unwind for the weekend. Here are some links relating to coupons, office emails, things your boss may not tell you, a young man’s walk across America and signs of a customer loving CEO. Please feel free to leave a comment and share links!
- There are many coupon sites around the Web, if you haven’t had enough or want to find more, check out this article about the new Best Coupon – Clipping Sites
- A fun article by Alison Green, 10 Things Your Boss Isn’t Telling You discusses common behaviors that you may do that doesn’t exactly bode well with your boss
- Whether you press ‘reply all’ unintentionally or BCC too often, these tips may help eliminate the Common Work Email Mistakes that happen a little too frequently at the office.
- It’s always inspiring to read about people who do something impressive, like Nate Damm, a 22-year old who’s walking across America.
- Is your CEO customer service driven? This article outlines the 7 Signs of a Customer Focused CEO.
Want to read more? Get back to the G&A Blog page.