Human Resources Performance & Talent Management Services
If you’re building a race car, a variety of design components could impact the car’s performance, but how the driver manages the car on the track will ultimately dictate whether the car reaches its full potential. Building a high-performance company is not so different. Hiring top-notch talent is key to ensuring that you have the components necessary to perform at a high level, but business owners must also be able to manage that talent effectively if they hope to drive performance.
G&A Partners can deliver a comprehensive suite of HR talent management services to meet the developmental needs of your employees from the time they are hired to the time they retire. Our talent management services, which encompass performance management, are designed to help you direct and motivate your employees to ensure that they are engaged and committed contributors to your company.
Our Human Resources talent management suite of services includes:
- Recruiting – Recruiting the right talent is critical to any business. G&A Partners can help you identify and hire qualified job candidates, managing the entire interview and selection process from the first resume to the new hire’s first day.
- Orientation – The first days of a new job can be difficult for you and your new hire. G&A Partners can design and manage an orientation program that enables new hires to get up-to-speed quickly on your company’s processes and procedures so they can be productive from day one.
- Professional Development & Training – Opportunities for professional development are crucial to employee satisfaction. G&A Partners can assess your employees’ career development goals and provide access to proven training programs.
- Performance Management – Effectively managing performance can ensure that your employees receive the direction and feedback they need to contribute successfully to your organization. G&A Partners can work with you to build a performance management process that incorporates established evaluation methods with customized procedures specially designed to fit your company and its unique culture.
- Succession Planning & Promotion – Planning your next move is not only good for your business – it can also help to motivate your employees when there is a clear career path laid out for them. G&A Partners can help you think through your next moves to ensure your company and your employees stay on course.
- Exit Interviews – When someone leaves your company, regardless of the reason, they take with them a unique perspective and understanding of your company. It makes sense to listen and learn from their experience, but many companies have no time to perform exit interviews. G&A Partners can conduct exit interviews with terminating employees so you can capture their experience and make improvements accordingly.
Find out more about our HR performance and talent management services by calling us at 800-253-8562 or contact us today.