Ben Franklin once said that the only certainties in life are death and taxes. It's true that you can't avoid paying taxes, but now businesses can avoid paying more than they should. G&A Partners is pleased to introduce a new tax credit service that can help reduce your tax liability by identifying and capturing eligible tax credits.
What are tax credits?
Federal, state and local governments offer tax credits to eligible businesses whose decisions help stimulate the economy. For example, the State of Texas offers tax incentives to companies who relocate to communities where there is a need for economic revitalization. The federal government offers tax credits, called Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC), as an incentive for companies to hire and retain employees from specified population groups, such as veterans, summer youth, food stamp recipients or Katrina victims. Your company may be eligible to earn these and other tax credits, and G&A can help.
How can G&A tax credit services help?
As experts in employment issues and administrative processes, G&A Partners can help identify and capture tax credits your company may be eligible to receive. Through advanced technology and professional audit techniques, G&A can assess your company's tax credit eligibility, most specifically WOTCs, and effectively capture those credits on your behalf. G&A Tax Management Services will:
- Identify: Screen new employees and determine eligibility
- Verify: Collect all forms and supporting documentation for eligible employees and fill out necessary paperwork with state offices in a timely manner
- Certify: Follow-up with state offices to receive determinations, dispute denials as appropriate, and monitor legislative changes for program extensions and enhancements
- Report: Calculate credits, and track and report on all compliance issues to maximize credits
- Expand: Identify and pursue additional tax credit and incentive opportunities
Getting started is easy. G&A Partners will assess your tax credit eligibility and if it is determined that your company is eligible to receive tax credits, we will work with you to compile and submit all required paperwork and documentation. Throughout the process, G&A Partners will provide thorough reports so you can monitor and measure the success of the program. We can't keep your company from having to pay taxes, but we can keep you from paying more than is necessary.
Interested in tax credit services for your company? Contact G&A Partners today to get started. 800-253-8562