Ergonomic Solutions For Peak Performance
This presentation offers insight on how to properly setup and maintain an ergonomic-friendly workstation in a typical office setting, as well as how to select and use the right type of equipment to help prevent repetitive motion injuries.
Other highlights of the presentation include:
- What makes a well-designed ergonomic chair and how do you select the right one for you.
- Some common symptoms that can indicate a poorly setup or maintained workstation.
- What causes chronic eye fatigue, and how can it be prevented.
How to apply the 20-20-20 Rule and why you should.
- What are work-zones and how do you properly design and use them.
- Environmental factors that can negatively impact an employee’s ergonomic health.
- Visual tools and techniques that management can use to assure that an employee’s workstation is correctly setup.
Click here to view the slides from this presentation.
This webinar was recorded on June 26, 2014. Please be aware that per HRCI guidelines, only webinars recorded during the current calendar year are eligible for recertification credit for on-demand viewers.