Landry said that employers and employees view benefits offerings from different perspectives, so it is essential to understand how your employees perceive your benefits package. For example, as a business owner, you know it's expensive to pay your share of employee benefits, so you may think you offer an incredibly robust benefits program - they may think otherwise. "Unless it is 100% free to them, someone will say it's too expensive," he says. "Communicate the value of what you are offering and find out if it fits their needs."
Landry offered several suggestions for developing a quality benefits program and effectively communicating your offerings to employees. In this webinar, you can:
- Discover how to build a rock-solid benefits package and how medical, dental and vision, disability and life insurance, and ancillary benefits fit into your program.
- Pick up several effective – and inexpensive – ways to educate employees about your benefits program throughout the year.
- Learn about interactive online tools that help you communicate with – and gather feedback from – employees about your program ongoing basis.
- Uncover what the "hidden paycheck" is and how it can demonstrate the total value of your benefits offerings to your workforce.
- Find out how a professional employer organization (PEO) can help you gain access to collective buying power to provide quality benefits at affordable rates.
Benefits are significant to employees, but if you don't communicate what you offer and their value, they may be underutilized and go unnoticed, Landry said. There are many tools you can use to improve your communications game and, in turn, to recruit and retain top talent – even during challenging times.
You can access the full webinar recording above and download the slides.
HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI.org) official seal confirms that G&A Partners meets the criteria for pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit hrci.org.
G&A Partners is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
The use of this logo is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
G&A Partners is a leading professional employer organization that offers world-class HR services and a team of experts who can help you navigate employment issues and initiatives such as recruiting and retention. Please schedule a consultation with one of our knowledgeable business advisors to learn more.