Benefits of Joining G&A’s Referral Network
Gain access to an additional revenue stream.
By referring business to G&A, you’re helping your clients improve back office efficiencies and save money. When your clients become our clients, G&A pays you a commission—allowing you to generate additional revenue on every client you send our way.
Get clients top benefits at competitive rates.
At G&A, the tens of thousands of employees we serve give us tremendous buying power to negotiate master plans with top carriers. This helps us to provide your clients with access to top employee benefit options, workers’ compensation, and more at highly competitive rates.
Protect your current book of business.
A contractual relationship with G&A helps you protect your business from other PEOs and brokers. By offering comprehensive human resources solutions through G&A, you can build a fence around your current book of business, preventing other, predatory PEOs from poaching your clients.
Enhance current client relationships.
We’re committed to making sure every interaction we have with our clients and their employees exceeds expectations. By partnering with G&A—a PEO with a client service rating that is, on average, 35 times higher than others in the PEO industry—you can further establish yourself as a truly trusted advisor.
Types of Referral Partners
By partnering with G&A, life and health (L&H) and property and casualty (P&C) insurance agents and brokers can:
- Help reduce their clients’ administrative burdens.
- Better protect your own books of business from other PEOs and brokers.
- Access a new revenue stream by earning PEO commissions on referred business.
- Carve out insurance products to give clients access to the best options.
By partnering with G&A, trusted advisors (CPAs, private equity groups, associations, chambers of commerce, and more) can:
- Deliver added value to clients/members with preferred pricing on customizable and scalable HR outsourcing solutions.
- Provide their clients/members with the expert HR, employee benefits, and payroll support they need to grow their businesses faster and become more profitable.
By partnering with G&A, PEO brokers tap into several competitive advantages, including:
- Offering multiple affordable employee benefits options (health, dental, vision, life, disability, etc.), through G&A’s own master plans or procured by our in-house brokerage team on the open market.
- Preferred pricing for clients on G&A’s comprehensive HR solutions and related products/services.
- Competitive commissions from G&A on referred business.