At G&A, we strive every day to create an engaging and enjoyable work environment for our valued and talented team members. With employee-driven initiatives, events and celebrations, and community service projects, we’ve developed a unique culture that feels less like an office and more like an extended family.
A benefits package built to reflect our commitment to G&A employees and their families.
Benefits & Perks
Valuing our employees extends beyond competitive salaries and employee events. Our robust and highly curated benefits package includes:
- Health insurance contribution
- Employee rewards and recognition programs
- 401(k) Safe Harbor plan with generous match
- Certification/license renewal and reimbursement
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company-paid training and professional development
- Voluntary dental, vision, and supplemental life insurance
- Life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off: 27 days/year
- Employee wellness program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Company-sponsored events for Continuing Education credits
We believe G&A is an amazing place to work, but don’t just take our word for it.
Recognition & Awards
We’re honored to be recognized for the following: