While full compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) standards is your goal, it’s difﬁcult at times to ensure that your company is covering all regulatory bases outlined in this ever-evolving law. The safety experts at G&A have the training and knowledge necessary to guide your OSHA compliance efforts, provide training as needed, and keep you abreast of changes to the law that may require a shift in your workplace safety procedures.
Is your workplace ready for a visit from OSHA inspectors?
OSHA has a team of inspectors who visits worksites to determine if employers are complying with applicable rules and regulations. G&A can ensure you are compliant with employer responsibilities under OSHA including, but not limited to:
- Providing a workplace free from serious recognized hazards
- Ensuring employees have the proper tools and equipment to safely perform their work
- Using color codes, posters, labels, or signs to warn employees of potential hazards
- Assisting with the development and implementation of written programs to address workplace hazards
- Providing safety training in vocabulary workers can understand
- Helping your business comply with OSHA recordkeeping requirements.
The expertise to keep you compliant with your industry’s OSHA training requirements
Many OSHA standards include training requirements to ensure employees are provided with relevant knowledge to safely perform their work. It is your responsibility to implement relevant training programs for employees, or to facilitate those programs through a third party.
G&A will help you put systems in place to prevent workplace accidents, and our safety specialists will study your job and office sites to identify and address potential OSHA compliance concerns. Additional services offered include:
- Investigations of employee accidents and near-miss incidents
- Full consultation and assistance with OSHA surprise visits