As the owner of a company providing a professional service, you’ve had to weather your fair share of storms in recent years—from supply chain issues and inflation to the rise of the hybrid workplace and the ups and downs of recruiting and retention in a tight labor market. But through it all, you’ve kept the health of your business and your employees a top priority. And in a market that has you competing to find (and keep) top talent, providing compensation and employee benefits that compare to those of larger corporations is yet another challenging task on your growing to-do list.
Our clients in professional services span a variety of industries—with specialties in law, finance, engineering, architecture, technology, and more —and for more than 25 years our customer service has consistently ranked best in class, with a score in 2022 that is 35x higher than that of the outsourcing industry*.
By choosing G&A Partners as your HR outsourcing provider, your employees gain access to top-tier, affordable healthcare benefits, a wide variety of optional ancillary benefits, while you gain access to a team of HR experts that will help develop a plan that works best for your business and your budget. Schedule a consultation with our team today.
When it comes to employee benefits, here's what a partnership with G&A gives you access to:
- Fortune 500-level benefits. By partnering with G&A, your business gains access to collective buying power that allows you to provide employees with high-quality medical, dental, and vision coverage and ancillary benefits at affordable rates. "We offer a range of benefits options, which is a big selling point for our clients," says Susan Crowder, manager of strategic HR advisory services. "This means that, depending on their age, health, and budget, an employee can choose a plan that fits their needs and at rates they can afford."
- A variety of retirement plan options. For many business owners, the cost of setting up and administering a retirement plan can put the option out of reach. The 401(k) experts at G&A help you design and set up the optimal plan for your business, administer the plan, and ensure it complies with regulatory requirements. And once your plan is up and running, our team will assist with nondiscrimination testing, loan-distribution processing, trustee services, and 5500 preparation.
- Affordable voluntary benefits. More and more employees want access to voluntary benefits, such as life, voluntary disability, and accident and critical illness insurance plans. These offerings provide employees and their families additional financial protection in the event of a sudden injury, accident, death, or a medical emergency resulting in extensive medical treatment, or an extended hospital stay. For small to mid-sized businesses, the additional costs associated with voluntary benefits often make them too expensive. By partnering with G&A, you can access comprehensive insurance plans at competitive rates and offer them to employees on a voluntary basis with contributions covered by the employee, your business, or a combination of both.
- Quality-of-life benefits. Many employees and their families have faced challenges that impact their physical, financial, and mental health. When your employees' health is strained, it can result in reduced productivity, low morale, and higher employee turnover. Providing mental health and wellness-related benefits demonstrates your commitment to your workforce outside the office. When you partner with G&A, your employees can access an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which provides free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees with personal or work-related concerns. In addition, our Evolve wellness program offers an affordable and comprehensive suite of employee wellness services, including a dedicated wellness coordinator, customized incentive points program, an online wellness platform and mobile app, and more.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) guidance. Wading through the maze and moving parts of federal, state, and local paid family medical and sick leave laws can be confusing for business owners. G&A's compliance experts inform you of the requirements of each jurisdiction in which your company operates and ensure that you comply with paid leave regulations. We can also guide you on adding nontraditional PTO offerings to your compensation plan, such as:
- Unlimited or additional PTO
- Paid sabbaticals
- Birthday PTO
- Shorter workdays before holidays
- Additional vacation days
- Short summer workweeks
- PTO for off-site volunteering at qualified charitable organization
- Unlimited or additional PTO
- Online benefits enrollment system. G&A's online benefits enrollment system makes open enrollment easier, helps your team save valuable time, minimizes mistakes, and empowers employees with the following features:
- Online access to the enrollment system.
- Educational resources that explain your company's benefits offerings and allow plan comparisons.
- Access to G&A benefits experts for assistance and information about coverage options and enrollment.
*Net Promoter Score survey
How G&A Can Help
G&A Partners offers access to HR experts with years of experience helping professional services businesses develop their employees, improve their workplace cultures, implement new HR processes and procedures, and more. Schedule a consultation with one of our trusted business advisors to learn more.