On January 27, 2021, G&A Partners hosted the webinar, “COVID Relief Legislation,” by Groom Law Group Principals Seth Perretta and Malcolm Slee. The webinar discusses at length the new Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 (CAA), passed into law on December 27, 2020.
Watch the webinar to learn more about the CAA, including:
- Unemployment insurance and relief payments
- Health-related relief
- Paid Family and Emergency Sick Leave
- Employee Retention Tax Credits
- Payroll Tax Deferrals
- Updates to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Rules for the PPP second-draw loan option
- New allowable and forgivable expenses for the PPP
Click here to download the slides from this webinar.