HR Trends in 2022
The Year of the Employee
Triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic, underlying forces that have been building in the labor market for years—decades even—seemingly reached a boiling point last year.
The result? More than 47 million workers quit their jobs in 2021. *
As companies navigate this continued employee market, human resources personnel or teams are tasked with strengthening employer-employee relationships to ensure business viability and help improve employee retention rates and recruiting success.
To help you navigate today’s labor challenges and have better success retaining and recruiting top talent, the trusted HR specialists at G&A have developed this free guide—outlining the expected HR trends in 2022, and how you can:
- Limit resignations by boosting employee engagement
- Support your workers’ mental health and well-being
- Drive innovation by cultivating diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives
- Better attract and retain employees in a tight labor market
- Shift to flexible and/or hybrid work scheduling
- Capitalize on lessons learned during the pandemic
Download the guide today to learn more about 2022 HR trends, and how to build a more productive, resilient, and supportive workplace for you and your employees.
*According to the latest U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Job Opening and Labor Turnover report.
Fill out the form today to gain access to G&A’s free guide.