At G&A, we strive every day to create an engaging and enjoyable work environment for our valued and talented team members. With employee-driven initiatives, events and celebrations, and community service projects, we’ve developed a unique culture that feels less like an office and more like an extended family.
Benefits & Perks
A benefits package built to reflect our commitment to G&A employees and their families.
Valuing our employees extends beyond competitive salaries and employee events. Our robust and highly curated benefits package includes:
- Health insurance contribution
- Employee rewards and recognition programs
- 401(k) Safe Harbor plan with generous match
- Certification/license renewal and reimbursement
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company-paid training and professional development
- Voluntary dental, vision, and supplemental life insurance
- Life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off: 27 days/year
- Employee wellness program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Company-sponsored events for Continuing Education credits
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
G&A Partners as an Equal Opportunity Employer considers all applicants and prohibits discrimination of any type on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Our management team is dedicated to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment based on any of these characteristics. We are committed to this policy and achieving a diverse workforce with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
Recognition & Awards
We believe G&A is an amazing place to work, but don’t just take our word for it. We’re honored to be recognized for the following:
- G&A Partners earns its 17th feature on the Inc. 5000 list
- G&A Partners ranks No. 139 on Inc. Magazine’s list of the Southwest region’s fastest-growing private companies
- G&A Partners named one of Inc. magazine's 'Best Workplaces for 2020'
- G&A Partners named one of Houston's 'Top Workplaces of 2021'
- G&A Earns Spot on Utah Business Fast 50 for Fifth Year
- G&A Partners named one of Utah’s 'Best Companies to Work For' in 2020 by Utah Business Magazine.
- G&A Partners wins multiple awards at second annual Stevie Awards for great employers
- G&A Partners named one of the ‘Healthiest Employers of Texas’
- John W. Allen named honoree for Most Admired CEO, again
- G&A Partners is awarded the Utah Worksite Wellness Council platinum physical wellness award