At G&A Partners, our mission is to deliver world-class HR services that empower people to achieve their dreams and pursue their passions. We do this by living and breathing our values to:
- Put People First
- Love What You Do
- Create Phenomenal Experiences
- Lead by Example
- Communicate Consistently and Openly
These values are fundamental to how we work and who we are. They are also the foundation that allow us to build and sustain a culture that not only embraces equity, but one that champions our differences in opinions and experiences. We believe this is the unique differentiator that helps us to better support our clients and each other.
A culture that embraces equity also means remembering that each of us has value. Each of us as human beings brings our own unique lived experiences, and individually, we may need something different to thrive in our respective careers. At G&A, we recognize our differences as a strength, and although there may be challenges along the way, we believe it’s our diversity that gives us tremendous advantages as we innovate and collaborate. Simply put – to #EmbraceEquity, is to Put People (and their wonderful diversity) First.
At G&A Partners, our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are one of the many ways we support each other and celebrate our diversity. ERGs provide both personal- and career-development opportunities and contribute to G&A’s vision and values. These ERGs are voluntary, employee-led groups that aim to foster and help maintain a diverse, inclusive workplace. They also help raise awareness and ensure that group members have a voice within G&A. ERGs are an integral component of G&A’s commitment to help drive positive change throughout the organization.
The ERGs at G&A include:
- With Women focuses on providing opportunities for women to unlock the power inside themselves.
- YOUnify provides a space to come together to deepen our understanding of what makes each of us unique by building community, educating, and connecting.
- SERV (Support & Employee Resources for Veterans) empowers, equips, and encourages Military employees (through their unique military background and shared experiences) to provide exceptional service for our company, clients, and surrounding communities.
- Helping Hands strives to positively impact the lives of our employees, our clients, and their surrounding communities through fundraising, donor drives, and volunteer opportunities.
- Wellness Warriors are a wellness-focused ERG that creates events and challenges encouraging employees to choose a healthier lifestyle and prioritize wellness.
- Confetti Crew is a socially focused ERG that creates events and challenges that give employees opportunities to get to know one another.
Last year, 80% of our employees took advantage of educational resources, events, and development opportunities made possible by our ERGs. No one understands the stress and demands in the workplace better than a team member. And, when someone working beside you supports your efforts, it not only helps you to be more effective, but it helps you to feel like you belong.
As a professional employer organization, G&A Partners is uniquely positioned to effect positive change in the workforce. On a daily basis, our professionals deal with issues of opportunity, discrimination, diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging. As a living, breathing, and growing organization, we are always looking for ways to advance our education and provide opportunities in these areas. And by listening, adapting, and staying true to our core values, we hope to continue to do our part toward achieving a truly equal and inclusive world.