Establishing human resource policies and procedures is more than just a legal requirement—it provides your organization and your employees with a set of guiding principles and standards to ensure ethical behaviors and a safe working environment for your team. And with the right employee handbook in place, you can proactively address issues and avoid errors, injuries, or potential litigation from regulatory agencies.
The expertise to help you craft written policies.
We can help you craft policies that address:
- Conflict of interest
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
- Dress code
- Parental leave and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Part-time vs. full-time definitions
- Reasonable accommodations
- Social media
Define produces to help establish procedures for:
- Cybersecurity for remote and onsite employees
- Onboarding new hires
- Offboarding / terminations
- Requesting time off and leave
- Expense tracking and reimbursement
If you already have guidelines in place, G&A can help you update and evolve existing policies and procedures, or if you’re starting from scratch, we can provide materials customized to your organizational needs.