As pressures in the workplace increase, many office professionals are finding there are more difficult people to deal with on the job as well as in their personal lives.
Whether you have to handle a customer who shouts at you for doing your job or a team member who takes credit for your ideas, this unique Human Resources session will show you how to stop falling victim to difficult people.
After viewing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Recognize the effects of conflict;
- Identify causes of workplace conflict;
- Learn how to deal with “difficult” personalities; and
- Learn how to communicate effectively in order to avoid conflict; and
- Come away with strategies that will help you resolve and manage conflicts.
This webinar was recorded on July 29, 2010, and presented by Madonna Riley, PHR. Please be aware that per HRCI guidelines, only webinars recorded during the current calendar year are eligible for recertification credit for on-demand viewers.