What is RPO?
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment processes to an external provider. This webinar is intended for recruiters, hiring managers, business owners and executives.
After viewing this webinar, you will:
- Understand the meaning of Recruitment Process Outsourcing;
- Become familiar with the multiple components of RPO;
- Be able to determine how RPO can be utilized in your organization;
- Understand the benefits that an RPO solution can have on your organization; and
- Be able to seek next steps to improve recruiting and be creative in a competitive, employee-driven market.
This webinar was recorded on May 21, 2015, and presented by Jose Laurel, director of recruitment for G&A Partners. Please be aware that per HRCI guidelines, only webinars recorded during the current calendar year are eligible for recertification credit for on-demand viewers.